Purify Your Heart With Sh Omar Suleiman
Purify Your Heart With Sh Omar Suleiman
- Learn the essentials of the purification of the heart
- How do we achieve salvation through acts of worship of the heart
- What are actions judged by?
- Difference between expectations and wishful thinking?
- How to balance hope and fear?
- What are the two different kinds of ridha (contentment)?
“Sh Omar Suleiman breaks even the most complex issues in the most simplest manner, his courses are a must!!!” – Saleha (FE Student)
All The Essentials Of Your Faith, In One Place
When you register for The Traits Of The Chosen, you also get full access to the most in-depth, and extensive library of courses focusing on the most basic essentials of your faith…
Everything You Need To Know, Broken Down Into Four Simple Categories
- What’s the right way to Pray in Islam?
- How do I properly calculate my Zakat?
- What do I need to know before going on Hajj?
- Does my medication break my fast?
- How do I say goodbye to my loved ones the proper way?
INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS
- What should I look for in a spouse?
- How much should I ask/pay for mahr?
- What do I do if my marriage is falling apart?
- Can I take out a credit card if it has interest?
- What does it mean to dress “Islamically”?
- Is music halal or haram?
BELIEFS, DOUBTS & MISCONCEPTIONS
- What does every Muslim NEED to believe?
- How do I get closer to Allah?
- How do I deal with doubts about Islam?
- What do Muslims believe about the hereafter?
- Understanding destiny & free will
Over 120 Hours Of Learning, From World Class Instructors
Ust. Yasmin Mogahed
Sh. Omar Suleiman
Sh. Abu Eesa
Sh. Abu Eesa
Sh. Ammar Alhsukry
Ust. Taimiyyah Zubair
Sh. Saad Tasleem
Sh. Yahya Ibrahim
Sh. Yasir Qadhi
Imam Wisam Sharieff
Is Faith Essentials For Me?
Faith Essentials is built for everyone, from those looking to understand the basics, to those looking to expand their Islamic Knowledge in various different topics. There is something in it for everyone.
- A busy parent with more things to do than time.
- A college student curious about their deen.
- A new muslim looking for most reliable information.
- A teacher looking for a reference guide
- A business owner who wants to learn more about money and transactions.
Still Not Convinced If Faith Essentials Is For You?
Just read what some of our students have to say about it…
“Sometimes, I will have a fiqh-related question that I just cannot find an answer for because I don’t have access to any scholars and sometimes I can’t find the answer on any fatwa websites. So Faith Essentials has helped clarify some issues for me that tend to gnaw at me. And it is those kinds of questions that – if left unanswered – can turn into waswas and end up affecting my ibadah.”
“The series on Muslim Ethics. That helped me understand Islam more completely. I am still going through this section. I found myself crying during the Quran reading and lesson on Humility.”
“I have learned so much that some information on each course I never knew before. MashaAllah I’m so glad to have our great teachers as our learning source. And also Faith Essentials for bringing me the opportunity to teach others, every month we do some small women halaqat and I try to share with them.”
This is a comprehensive online program that includes on-demand modules recorded and edited for online learning. You will gain access to a variety of core essential topics that will give you a deep understanding in each field of study. Members can choose to learn from the topics that are most relevant to them at their own pace.
To additionally support your online learning, you will have the opportunity to submit questions which will be answered during Live Q&A sessions hosted by our instructors.
As soon as you sign up you will have access to the member portal with all available modules. What you see right now is not all – we have many more courses that are either in post-production work or are being developed by instructors.
You will be notified via email with a schedule, which you can also find on your student portal.
There is no limit or requirement for you to finish the program within a specific timeframe. You can stay subscribed for as long as you need. Keep in mind that we will add new courses to the portal on a regular basis.
Ideally, you should be able to complete all the course topics within one year. If you finish early, there will be much more to explore beyond the core topics. No pressure though, you can learn and process each module at your own comfort level.
We will upload recordings of the sessions inside the portal shortly after the Live event.
You can submit your questions in the comment section of the video and our team will compile all questions. Some answers may be found in previous video sessions. Others will require a lot more insight that will be spoken about in detail in the Live sessions.
There is a comment section available under each lesson for students to ask questions and engage in discussions with one another.
You can also interact with your classmates via the Telegram group chat. The link to join can be found in the confirmation email you received when you signed up.
We currently offer monthly and yearly membership plans. As long as you stay subscribed to the portal, you will have access to all lessons, your viewing history and notes.